- Do you have the confidence that you know what is appropriate to wear for an interview?
- Have you been taught proper etiquette for a lunch meeting?
- Do you know how you’re going to pay for college and manage your finances?
- Perhaps you’re struggling with self-esteem?
- Are you inadvertently using social media in a way to make you un-hirable?
- Are the demands of social communication and fitting in getting in the way of focusing on your work?
- Do you know what your body language is communicating to others around you?
- How does your resume look? How about your handshake? How would you conduct yourself in an interview?
- How much do you understand about health and wellness? What may you be missing?
- Have you started your college planning?
- Did you know that community service experience gives you a well-rounded edge on your college applications and resume? Do you know of some great places locally to do meaningful service?
- Do you have enough leadership experience to list on your college applications and resumes to make you competitive?
Don’t Get Left Behind
As much as parents, high schools, colleges and the workplace try to teach you, staggering numbers of youth are struggling in these critical life areas.
Do you wonder just how much you and your fellow youth are affected? Because you’re in the middle of it, you have no idea. You’ve got to see the research to see just how bad its getting.
Have No Fear!
The Leading Next Generation Academy is here to fill the gap so that you are not a statistic!
Leading Next Generation’s mission is to work with you and train you while you are still young instead of waiting until poor habits develop and delayed preparedness negatively affect your life, success and future. By working on your real life skills and soft skills, you will have better success transitioning into college and then from college into independent living. It is our goal to help you find success both personally and professionally.