Welcome To the Leading Next Generation Registration Page
The fact that you are here reading this page shows that you have a great future ahead of you. Your determination, energy and self-motivation are the driving forces we will put in action to help you gain an edge in college and the business workplace. It is our purpose to develop your life skills earlier than most adults gain through years of experience, helping you become successful in life and career.
Please read over our Programs and familiarize yourself with all that we have to offer you in a one year Academy.
If you need assistance at any time, please contact us with any questions, we are here to help!
- Student is currently in or enrolling in high school in grades 9-12 (Public, Private, or Home School).
- Student has maintained a cumulative minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale of all courses taken since entering the 9th grade for students in grades 9 – 12 or had a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale the previous semester for students in grades 6 – 8.
- Student has not yet graduated from high school. (Students currently in 12th grade can participate the first year following high school graduation, but must apply before graduating 12th grade.)
- Student has not received serious disciplinary sanctions at their current school in the past 365 days. (An opportunity for explanation will be made available for any sanctions.)
$50 non-refundable registration fee plus tuition of $ 845.00.
- Once accepted into the LNG Program, a deposit of $125 is due by July 1st, 2016.
- The remaining balance of tuition can be paid in full or in monthly payments. If you select monthly payments, twelve (12) monthly payments of sixty dollars ($60) will be due on the first of the month, August through July.
The upcoming Program Year runs from August 2016 – July 2017.
To begin, please print both the Registration Form (click here) and Registration Packet (click here) and submit them during the Registration Period.
Plan ahead! You will need to enlist an administrator and a teacher at your school to complete portions of your registration package. Do not wait until the last minute to give them their forms.
The Registration Period is February 1, 2016 to August 10, 2016. Please submit both parts of your registration package to:
5200 Dallas Hwy
Suite 200, #200
Powder Springs, GA 30127
The Board of Directors will meet after the Registration Period has closed to review all applicants. All decisions on acceptance will be completed no later than June 15th, 2016. Each applicant will receive a letter advising acceptance status at the student’s mailing address. If you registered but have not received your letter by June 20th, 2016, please contact us.